Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Kay to donate her Jewelry;

 Not much to report today as it was a short visit and there was nothing in the activity room going on. I gave her the usual treat and a fairly large piece of cake.  I just figure she has not eaten much breakast as usual.  Did I metion that I got a Christmas Card from the people who answer the phones there at the shutte?  I am wrapping up a DVD.  I expect to send a few to them to see who they are talking to when I call. That should shock them.  I have decided I might as well give Kay's jewelry to the women here.  I had   a nice ring from a yard sale 2 or 3 years ago and gave it away at a rummage sale here a few days ago. The woman who got it was so appreciative that maybe they would like the stuff Kay had collected over the years. She will  never use it again.  Any family members who has different ideas should contact me. They have a jewelry making class here from time to time.  i will make this a Christmas gift. /

No comments: