Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Kay's room still not warm.

 These pages are becoming so hard to read I don't know how mumuch longer I can read it.  I make it big and bold but google keeps displaying it normal when it is posted.  Several years ago Bob gave me a ham radio to use when I could no longer read it so the time may not be all that distant. 

Kay's room was still not very warm although the maintenance guy said he found a loose connection in the heater.  It seemed the same to me.  By chance when the second maintenance guy from my place now working there came in I told him to compare it to the next room and he agreed with me it was not working right.  I hope he can do something about it.  I don't want him to  have to cross the head guy to do something about it.  But it needs to be fixed.  I took Kay to the activity room where we participated in the exercises.  I told them it was a special day for Kay as her first child was born this day.  12/2/1941. That is impressive but not nearly as much as when one of the kids tells you he will be having a 50th wedding anniversary soon.  That really shakes you up.  Wow! Married 50 years ago and your kid. Time to charge up the ham radio looks like. 


A half hour before time to leave we went back to her room where I stayed until time to go.  Anyone who wants one let me know and I will send you a dvd I made of us and whatever else was in the picture! Narrative and music has been added. Kay seemed very normal today    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that all seemed normal with Kay...due to your steady attendance and care, I'm sure. It was nice for you to commemorate Kay's first baby.
Is it Tom's 50th anniversary that is coming up?
Any recent news from Robin and Dianne?