Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Good time had by all

Kay was difficult about taking her pills but eventually did.  In some sort of drink crushed up.  this girl at least crushed them to the extent I could not see them so perhaps Kay did not notice them either.  Apparently she is used to someone giving her this stuff so she knows she is expected to take it.  Just like pills when they are offered.  We stayed and I took part in the exercises then after discussing events and other things I took Kay to the hall chairs and gave her the truffles.  Then it was time to stay with her until time to go to her room. I am trying to get as many of the family to come for Thanksgiving dinner.  Everyone askes about her now so it is time to show her to them. Getting Dianne down here is a little more difficult but you can go a long ways paying for a round trip plane ticket just going out to dinner at a nice restaurant.    I am still trying to talk her into coming.   

the exercises are good for me.  they are designed for the person who is not very active.  They use all the muscles one does not  ordinarily use.  Especially us old folks.  Not very vigorous but because they use all the muscles they burn up a lot of b/g so I have to watch or mine will go too low. Kay was fairly alert but they said she did not eat much breakfast if at all. I can tell she is alert because she smiles when she first sees me.  





No comments: