Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Going back tmorrow

I have not been to see Kay since Monday. Tomorrow I will be going back to see her.  I have been pretty ugly with a big bandage on my  nose and swelling  and a black and blue eye.  Looking pretty ugly and I thought it might scare her if I went over in that condition.  The nurse there thought it might also.  So I am just  hanging tough until it eases off somewhat.  It is not gone entirely yet but I hate to be gone a long time where she might start forgetting who I am.  My constant daily trips were so frequent I dont think she could forget me.  A nurse here who also works there says she was coughing a lot.  From the Gerdes disease I am sure.  If they could get her to take an ant-acid pill it might help

No comments: