Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What's mine is hers!

 Good transportation today. Kay seemed a little sleepy today.  She started closing her eyes later in the exercise/discussion portion so I took her to her room and gave her a part of a banana then half of a graham cracker as I left  my place in a hurry and didn't bring any.  When we got to her room she put on my new jacket Tom bought to replace the windbreaker I lost. When it was time to go home she didn't want to give it back so I tried to tell a Caregiver  when she took it off to be sure to save it for me.  Not a good idea as it probably would not be there tomorrow.  Besides there is no way to identify it as mine due to the color. The Caregiver was aware of this so when Kay sat down she had Kay slip it off before she was aware of what was going on.  I felt bad about this as I don't know how Kay felt about it. Yesterday Kay wanted to use my walker instead of hers.  I wonder if this was just a fluke or she now wants things that are mine.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...your experiences, recently. (Glad you got your jacket back!..put some I.D. in it!!)
Had trouble finding my car in a pkg lot...(more than once!) My form of dementia seems to relate to"spatial relations" or getting lost!