Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just hanging out with Kay



 I got to the facility early today and they had not started exercises.  Kay has not participated the past two days.  Afterwards we went to her room but I had nothing but a soda cracker to give her.  I rushed off forgetting the truffles.  I don't have much to give her.  She wanted to get out if her room so we shared my walker and as we passed the activity room she paused and pointed into the room indicating she wanted to go in.  After a couple minutes a caregiver came in and took her back to the room for some personal attention.  Going back into the room and that it was time to go   made such confusion that  I am not sure she understood that I told her goodbye.  So when she came out I was gone and I am not sure she recognized what had happened. I think it was good for her to want to go in where her friends were.  

No comments: