Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Extra activity reported

 I read a news letter "Informationclearinghouse.info" which reports on events in the middle east by reputable sources.   If this was in the middle ages Christians would be organizing a crusade to save christians in that area. We have a president that is not interested in saving Christians. All he seems to be is interested in the next election.  He is allowing Christians to be slaughtered by the tens of thousands.  He is doing absolutly nothing.  Christian churches are aiding and abeting him by saying noting and doing nothing.  I can not for the life of me understand why.  I think theBible has something to say about people like that. How they can live with themselves is beyond me.  The US news media is keeping this covered up. Go to the above address and see for yourself. Remember an election is coming up. 

Kay was in where they were doing exercises today so I joined in for a while.  Then she started coughing again.  So I took her to her room and gave her a truffle. I only have a few left.  Tomorrow I will go to Costco as Tom tells me they have restocked for the coming season.   This place is offering to host members of families of residents a Thanksgiving dinner. I have asked the kids to come.  Robin cant but he will be suffering in Hawaii instead.  I want Kay to come so the people here can see her.  They ask all the time how she is.  I would like to figure out a way to get her made up like we did for my birthday but naturally it is a holiday and all beauty shops are closed.  Besides it would not be good overnight as she cant maintain it. 

I forgot to ask if she took her meds today.  I gave two DVD's to the nice lady bus driver.  I've had her before and she likes to discuss things. How she reacts I will not know as I may not see her for days or even weeks. The owner of this place was very impressed with the one I gave him to watch.  He evidently does editing   too as he mentioned that I must have spent some time on it.  I am in the  middle of a major revision.  This one covers the period of the beginning of WW2 up to about a year after the end.  I have quite a few pictures made from a book of paintings by a German artist giving their side of the conflict. I am trying to figure out how to show our side on one side of screen and his side on the other side of the screen. This is called split screen.  I was looking at Picture in Picture.  Maybe split screen  is a better way to look at it. I need help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...the "news" is dire, and I know God is still in charge...NOT men...(who think they are!)
Even if Kay can't have the make up for the dinner, it will do wonders for all of you, if she can join you!! People can take pictures of you at the party!!.
SUFFER IT, Robin!!
Good luck with your endeavors!!