Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

 Being a week end transportation was good.  Kay was in the dining room which had not yet been totally cleaned up from breakfast. I took her to the hall chair and table and gave her a truffle.   While there the attendant told me she did not eat much for breakfast.  Therefore the two truffles and half a banana I offered her.  We walked the hall for a while and the next time we passed the activity room I offered her the opportunity to go in and do what would be exercises.but she declined. So, at the end of that revolution, I offered her the option of going into her room which she did.  We remained there until I had to go.  She was very slow going around the hall.  She might have been tired.  They announced a meeting of Alzheimer's support group the first Wed of the month.  I will try it as it is just in this same building at the end.  

No comments: