Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The amazing Candy

 When I got there at Kay's place today the lady I want to make  a video about was there with her husband.  I  got to finally talk to her about making a video of her  You have no idea now what she has to do to see her husband.  People keep telling me that I am such a wonderful person to go see Kay every day. I dont hold a candle to what she has to go through to see him.  I got a short video of them today but it is late and I am too tired to add it to this post.  What she has to contend with is her in a wheel, totally paralyzed as far as I can see.  She has enough movement in her hands to manipulate a reclining wheel chair/bed  which she does quite well.  She is also on oxygen.  She was in an auto accident when she was 6 months old.  If she is in this condition now from that accident I do not know. How old she is I dont know.  I must get to todays point   that even though she was entirely in favor of the movie a caregiver with her started interfering as if she had any authority to do so and as a result Candy decided to wait for next trip when there will  be no caregiver to get in the way of the project.  Caregivers have no authority to interfere or give legal advice to the person in her care.  I am furious in her meddling.  I will try to get an earlier start tomorrow and bring you up to date on what this is all about.  I should have the short video uploaded.

No comments: