Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

Kay slows down.

 I found Kay walking the hall ever so slowly.  She did not seem like her happy self.  I also met the caregiver who wanted her for the periodic check up.  When this started she  violently objected to getting it done to her.  Even with my help it didn't matter much although she didn't strike out at me.  Eventually it got done and I got her to the bed where she lay for a while.  Not long before it was time to leave she got up again and I got the walker for her to use. Still very slowly.  What was happening to her I have no idea. Her expression gave me no idea.   Shortly as I was getting ready to take the elevator I did not know how she took my leaving as the elevator door closed too soon for me to see her reaction.  

No comments: