Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Exercise is good for you

 I didn't get to Kay's place until about 10 to 10 which means I don't have much time for my visit.  She was in the exercise room watching the others begin their exercises.   The exercises don't look like much but are very useful when you don't do any exercising as these people do.  After greeting Kay I sat and did my exercises with them.  As long as Kay seemed happy I did exercises.

Suddenly Kay got up indicating she wanted to leave and I suspected an emergency had come up.  After this was taken care of I just stayed with her but about 10:45 they came and announced that my ride was here.  That means my visit was less than an hour.  But it was not worth trying to reschedule a later pickup because that might put me home after lunch was being served.  So I just went.   It didn't seem to bother Kay.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to read your comments on what you encounter when you visit Kay. I know the exercises are simple...but following the directions is probably a big part of it!! Glad you were able to participate!