Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014









 Goings on at the facility.  They made a mistake in my pills today.  It would not have hurt me but some of these people seem to be in a daze. I usually look at the color and number of pills.  Today I did not look but when they got into my mouth I felt three instead of two.  So I spit them out and wanted to know why I had three.  She had given me my total pills of one kind for the day instead of twice.  Would not have hurt me for this number.  One lady here had her kidneys ruined because of a mistake.  I don't know how it happened and the lady is so ignorant of what is going on she didn't know either.  I think it was the doctors mistake because of the system.  It just proves it pays to know what is going on around you.

the new overweight woman coming to the table says she is diabetic.  She said she gets a b/g test once a week. Also said she does not know why.  It is obvious she knows nothing as the doctor can learn nothing about the progression of her diabetes with one check a week.   No doctor could not be that ignorant either so there has to be a different reason.  I used to sit next to another woman who knew nothing about her condition.  She left everything to the doctor. She began having a foot infection and was going to the doctor.  I asked her a question about what the doctor said about it.  She answered me in such a way  I knew the doctor knew it was hopeless to explain anything to her.  So I assume the new lady at the table was being told essentially the same thing.  It was hopeless for the doctor to expect any assistance from her in treating her diabetes.  When I came down to the table today she had ordered 3 cold cereal dishes and a banana.  She was now going to eat all three and put the banana on the cereal. Not only that when we got our breakfast of scrambled eggs and muffin she was going to add the  muffin to breakfast. It is no wonder the doctor only checks her b/g once a week.  One of those bowls of cereal will bring my b/g up to 200 mg/dl so what  is it doing to her blood sugar.  She is not an old woman either but is here because of health conditions. She can walk but uses a motorize scooter. 

A guy here always calls someone going by Handsome or if a woman "beautiful".  today as I went by he greeted me with "Hello Handsome".  I ignored him and continued on as I did not want to respond to " handsome" Someone in the crowed said he was talking to me.  So I turned and said "Hello ugly".  He is a loud mouth and doesn't know how to respond to someone who has a comeback.  I hope to break him of getting attention this way.  He must get some satisfaction seeing someone respond to being called "Handsome".  Maybe he cant remember names. 







goin

No comments: