Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The broken record

 I was picked up at 1 pm straight up and the driver said we had one pickup.  OK.  We went to a senior center where we go regularly.  The lady was a regular.  Just about the time the driver was to settle in his seat to drive us to our destination he was notified to pick up another person at the same address. So now he had to rearrange the seating because it was a wheelchair. What started out as a good ride now turned out to be the normal messed up ride.  I would not get there until nearly 2 pm.   As I have said before you can not just call in and get put on the ride list. You must be on their list yesterday.  Besides the two riders are regular riders so are on the permanent list.  Just another example of something wrong at where ever they make these assignments.  If they had called just a minute or two later we would have been gone and then they would have had to get a bus from somewhere to take the person home.  She was on a return trip so she had already been on the bus that day.  As I was late I just stayed with Kay in her room.  I weighted her at 90.8 pounds. I came straight home so that made up for the trip over.

No comments: