Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Something new under the sun.

 Short visit today.  Didn't get there until 2 and the return shuttle was on time and directly home.  the driver didn't know the short route home as t took him 19 minutes.  He also went through down town Tacoma.  You would think these people would know their way around Tacoma.  

We did nothing out of the ordinary  Truffle, watch TV then home.  But I must tell of her helplessness.  I went to the bathroom and while  I was there just a short time and when I came out she was gone. I hurried and opened the door and looked down the hall and she was being led down the hall by another patient.  This lady had been where   I give Kay her treats.  She first wondered where everyone was. Most had gone down to the first floor for bingo or something for them.  Then she started asking me about dinner.  Well it was just past 2 so that was a long way down the afternoon.  This lady can talk just fine but what is in her mind is strange. She usually hangs out with the woman who has a bed in the same room as Kay.  But Kay's roommate  was apparently downstairs with the group.  But here the lady who wants dinner was  leading Kay down the hall.  So I had to get Kay back to her room to stay  with me.  Kay will follow anyone who takes her hand and leads her.  That is what I mean by helpless.

No comments: