Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Visit on Saturday

 Being Saturday the shuttle was good.  It had to do no stops.  Other than me.  I found her coming our of her room and we went to the hall furniture and I gave her a truffle.  She seemed hungry so I tore off a quarter of a piece of Orowheat bread.  She ate that and another one.  I did  not bring the custard as the past two times she did not eat it all. I took her down to the outside area and we sat together on the bench in the sun for the best part of an hour I think.  Then it was up to her room to give me a little rest as I was sleepy for some reason although I did sleep   about 8 hours last night .  So all in all not much exciting was going on.   To wait out my stay she went into the hall while I was occupied elsewhere for a minute.  She must have been bored with staying in the room.  The caregiver brought some pictures of the place from way back and showed them to those who could appreciate that sort of thing.   They seemed to have a good time looking at them.  No stops on the way home so I got home by 3:30.