Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday



Going was good coming back took an hour.  Kay was ok.  They saw me coming and brought her out to the hall and I took her immediately to our spot and gave her a piece of cake from my place.  A very nice layer cake with excellent filling.  Later I gave her a couple truffles but not with the cake.  I took her out to the bench in the yard and we sat there for quite some time in the sun.  Then upstairs to her room for the rest of the stay.  This picture today was taken a couple days ago.  She has a cough due to the acid reflux I am sure.  When we brought her in I told them about her having a cough and also ear aches which can be detected  when she holds her hand on her ear. She also told me it hurt..  they can take care of major things but things like giving her ear drops which  I did when she lived with me.  Also this chronic cough today is left for her un-medicated.  All they need to do is give her an ant-acid   to reduce the acid.    She may not be getting her Protonix properly. Of course the nurse probably an LPN knows nothing or claims to know nothing about  over the counter ear drops.s  She gets all complicated with prescription ear drops for infection.  Over the counter ear drops for kids are made with all the same ingredients.  The same old BS stalling tactics.  They never want to take a simple tried and true method of managing ear aches that I used for years. I gotta go back and see what   the ingredients are in ear drops.  I will have Tom check

No comments: