Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Shuttle people lie again no ride today

sh


No visit to see Kay today.   I got down in the waiting room then waited quite a while then called the shuttle and was told it would be there in 5 or 10 minutes.  20 minutes later it still had not come so I called again.  Sharon said she had miss read and I did not have a shuttle coming. I wish someone would tell me how someone could misread a schedule that was not there. On top ot that I did  not have a ride scheduled for any week end. Only during the week.the only thing they did get right was the time pickup change from 3 to 3:15.  What a lying bunch of incompetents.  It is impossible to read a schedule that isn't there.  She told me it was coming but obviously that is just a stock answer to keep from having to do something.They no doubt do get inquiries from a lot of people  that not doubt puts them to considerable work. I just wish they would not lie.  Why not answer something like.  "wait a few more minutes the window is still open.  Anything but lying because as the bible says, 'be sure your sins will find you out.".  It did say that didn't it?   I offered a free lunch at the OCB to bob and penny if he would come down.  I am not holding my breath. I will keep on my video project. 

No comments: