Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nothing much today

 My visit with Kay today was very ordinary.  Getting there was fairly good.  I got there by 1:30.   I noticed that the big guy who walked the halls with women has been moved to the 2nd floor which is the main floor.  Already he has found a partner to walk the halls with.  There is nothing but walking the halls with someone I think.  It is strange though.  I found Kay in the bed on the left room when you go into her room.  I got her into her bed and gave her a truffle.  Then I got her into her shoes and heavy coat to take her outside and sit in the sun.  I did not need a coat as it was fairly warm.  After quite awhile  took her back to her room and we stayed together until it was time to go. She had on her all red outfit from Dianne.  She was sleepy but managed to wave to me as I left.  I was there about 1 hour and 45 minutes.  the longest time with her for a long time.  It has been more like an hour.  

No comments: