Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday visit

 It took me forever to get to Kay's place today.  I have a pickup time set for 1 pm.  The bus didn't get there until nearly two.  Other than a short visit it went well. I immediately walked her to the iron furniture place and first gave her a cup of pudding that Tom left yesterday.  She ate it like she was hungry. Then I gave her a  truffle which she ate. These chocolate truffles from Shirley are really tasty.  No wonder some people get addicted to them.   I also got a package of goodies from Shirley today which should last a long time with the remaining truffles she gave me at Christmas.  Since I have changed my pickup time to 3:15 I still had more than an hour to visit.

I am almost finished with  an upgrade version of  the video of Kay and me  that I sent out to a number of people a few weeks ago. It has a shocking ending in a small way I  think. Besides that I have found more video and still pictures to make in better. This was possible because I learned something about using the editing program.  Too bad I did not learn the program years ago.  I am still not very good at it. 

No comments: