Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dressed poorly

 Visits have become fairly routine except for getting there and back.  I have to be ready to leave at 1 pm because the buss may arrive then.  However it many times like today gets to me after 1:30 so I may not get to the destination by 2 pm.  If  I get there after 2 I usually call in and request a later than 3 pm pickup to give me more time with Kay.  That happened today. going back home is the same  but not as frequently.   Just now I am thinking it is a good idea to make the pickup time 3:30 P

Kay was in the Community room when I got there.  Dressed in  an outlandish combination of clothes.  I combed her hair. I thought she was less understanding than she usually is.  I took her to the hall where I gave her the usual truffle and part of a banana. I had the maintenance man put on her watch I had Tom replace the battery in.  I also inscribed the watch with my drivers license number which I notice expired in 2011.  Oh well, I only drive the walker anyway.  I took her other watch to inscribe home with me.  The battery is working in it and it is keeping time.  It is a more fancy watch than the other one. When she got tired of sitting in the hall she just got up and started down the hall with my walker.  I suppose going back to her room.I guess she was just tired of sitting in the hall.  Besides these are iron chairs and with her lack of flesh on her bones may be uncomfortable.   I went to her room for a while then had to go home.  
Notice how skinny her arms are. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no way she's 131. More like 91 from the looks of that pic. Can you take her to the doctor to get checked out for malnutrition? I still think social services should be called on them.