Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014



 I waited for an hour and no shuttle showed.  I called and they said there was none scheduled.  I called Roger the cab driver and he took me to see her.  The caregiver said she had a cold.  I went in and gave her the muffin I had savedfrom breakfast, but she didnt eat it like    not eaten.  After a little while I decided I had better get a mask if I could find one which I did with a caregiver.  So I put it on and sat with Kay in a chair next to the bed for a while then called Roger back and to come and get me which he did a half hour later.  I did give her a couple truffles while I was there.  I was with her yesterday during the gestation period of her cold   so whether I can avoid catching her cold time will tell.  It was a short visit but she smiled when she waved goodbye so she was happy with my visit looks like. 

No comments: