Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013






 I was so late to see Kay I almost missed my ride back.  However to avoid that  I called in and got them to change the PU time to 3 which gave me about a net of 30 minutes with her.  

She was in the Community Room seemingly really watching TV.  There were a number of other women in the room too. I decided to take her to her room as the patio door was locked and could not find out if it was actually warm enough for her out there. Were the seat cushions dry dry enough too. I  learned my lesson about the seat cushions because one time a week or so ago I took her out a day after a rain and felt of one but not the other cushion  she sat in which had a puddle of water on it.  Boy did she get up fast. So now  I check the cushions before sitting in them. It will be a rare day before we are able to sit on the patio again as it will be too cold to sit outside.  We lay on the bed with her head on my arm and she promptly went to sleep After eating a graham cracker.  I watched the Arts Channel until time to go and then went down to wait for the bus which came promptly about 3 pm.  The 2:30 ride driver apparently did  not get the word that I had my pickup changed to 3 pm and showed up at 2:15 15 minutes early. I got back about 3:25. That is two and half hours for a 30 minute visit.  Fortunately I am not busy doing a lot of other things.  If we had fixed her headaches a week earlier I could be still taking care of her.  I would not be having to go through all this.   

 

No comments: