Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

Last leave before going overseas. 1944

Still on leave
 I took the shuttle to see Kay again.  She was sitting in the TV room with a number of others.  Those that have the capability now know me.  One lady who is very talketive knows my name.  She reminds me of someone in the past but I can't remember who. We went to the patio and sat there a while.  I gave her


a Toffee from Costco.  I think she is getting accustomed to them.  I also gave her a graham cracker which she also ate.  It makes me wonder of she is eating enough in the dining room.  I am sure they give enough on the plate.  But it is no doubt saltless so is not good to eat. She always seems to eat these things when I come. After a while I decided we would go down to the ground floor and play a game.  I could not find one but there was a bingo game going on so we joined the game.  She could not join in but I did the moves for her. 

No comments: