This is it. For better or worse. Last night about 2 AM I got to thinking that Kay was so easy to take care of that moving her to a rest home was a mistake. I should get someone in to help me then we would have someone in for her and me. We then would have enough help we would not need to move her to a rest home. I wrote Tom an email suggesting we do that In the morning he talked it over with me and we decided to go with his plan to put her in the home. So tomorrow we will do that He will I will not go when he does that. A lady at DSHS called and re-assured me that she would get along just fine but I would be the one to have the hardest time to adjust. She did this over and above her normal duties and I thought it was very kind of her. Dealing with these situations is her job but she took time out to try to help me and I appreciated it.

4 comments:
If you don't want her to go, change your mind. She loves you so much. I remember when I tried to take her to Nordstrom when I lived with you and she would not go without you. It was sad to see that I couldn't go somewhere with just my grandma but at the same time, it was very touching just how attached to you she is. You are her world and I admire that so much. She has been your world for so long. I know people might get mad at me for posting this but I want so much for the two of you to be together especially if you want to be together. I love you both with all my heart.
There comes a time things are beyond our control. I think I can make up for it even though not living together by being with her as much as I can. I wish all my kids felt like you do. Not so much involved in their own lies. I love you. You are the grandchild who stays in touch. We treasure you beyond measure.
I'm here for you whenever you need it. I love you both very very much.
Can you both be in the same place? Patrick said his grandparents were in a nursing home in the same room together until his grandpa passed away.
Post a Comment