Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Monday, October 15, 2012
The greed of doctors has no limits. Kay just got out of the hospital yesterday from a small stroke. She had an appointment for a followup from the endoscopy at 2:30 today done about a month ago. I asked myself why do I go to the trouble to get her dressed, get her to the Dr. when she is incapable of providing anything of value to him? It all comes from me anyway. So why don't I just go in her stead? Well, you can imagine how this went over when I proposed this to the nurse who answered the phone. I guess this has not been done before. They are now doing a confab at the doctors office to see what to do about my request. I need to ask him what to do if someone else tries to thin her blood because of the danger of stroke. But I need to ask if this does not increase the danger causing the ulcer in her esophagus to bleed from thin blood. They are doing a confab now. The one reason they had for forcing her to come was that it was standard procedure. Yeh, they want their 200.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment