Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Visit



Being Sunday no doubt had a lot to do with getting to Cascade Gardens as quickly as I did today .  I arrived about 12 55 even though the bus got there to pick me up a few minutes late.  The real test will be tomorrow when all the other business it has to take care of also has to be done.  Kay was in the Community room awake so I took her to the dining room  to a table where  I brought a jigsaw puzzle for us to work on.  We worked on it a while but I was so tired about half hour before I had to leave we went to her room  and rested until I had to go.  




Note that Kay still loves to have her picture take.  I just held the camera out in front of us to get the ones todayl  The next one is not good of me but it is very good of Kay.  Fred Reed who may be an atheist blows huge holes in evolution with an essay at http://fredoneverything.net/BotFly.shtml take a look.  


No comments: