Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday, My camera is missing


 Today's visit was routine.  I got the bus fairly soon after 1 PM so I got there shortly after 1:30.  I found Kay trying to nap in the dining room with her head on her arm.  I took her outside  on the patio as it was fairly warm after the aid got an overcoat for her.  eventually she just got up without saying anything and went inside.  She does this without saying anything to me about leaving.  When I got her from the dining room she was very confused and could not follow directions about going for a walk.  I wanted to take her outside to the ground floor and get some sun. But she insisted on going down the hall so we went to the patio for a while. We stayed in her room until time to go and I left her there.  She didn't seem to be opposed to my going and I left her in a happy mood.  

My sony camera is missing.  I left my coat somewhere with the camera in it as  I usually do.  this morning I had to use the blue wind breaker because I could not find my red coat that Peggy gave me a couple years ago.  The lady at the front desk suggested I look in the laundry room on the second floor.  I found the jacket but the Sony camera I carry in it most of the was not there.  I looked in the room to mak sure I did not take it out and was in the process of charging it.  It was not in the room so I reported the camera missing to Lincoln Strand at the front desk. After coming bak from my visit to Kay I took a detailed look in the room and still did not find it.  So unless Lincoln found it and has it it is gone.  It does nice HD video. 

  
Meanwhile badck at the ranch there was more to complain about. We have complained about the cold food so someone decded to put a lid on it and limit the the number of plates ona cart to 7 so they could be delivered sooner.  One thing is missing.  Although there has been an improvement over what it was before as some of the time the food is warm. And a couple times actually hot. But another arose with limiting the plates on a cart to 7.  If you are on the delivery end you will get served late.  Serving is supposed to begin at 5 pm so tonight we got served at 6 pm.  Time for my b/g to go low.  Fortunately I take a small amount of insulin so I probably wont keel over.  Besides I check it if I think it needs it.My main beef today is that I ordered Meat loaf but what I seemed to have gotten was a piece of beef chopped up in a blender piled up  called meat loaf.  

No comments: