Visit Kay with Hilary
 |
| Edmonds WA |
I've missed a couple days. Yesterday a friend Hilary came over and took me to see Kay. We went to the Krispy Kreme for a donut as she likes them. Then as I felt a donut was not a good lunch I decided to upgrade to something at MacDonald's if we could find one. even MacDonald's is health food compared to Krispy Kreme. Before finding a MacDonald's we saw the entrance to the Mall and decided to check out the Food Court. Lo and Behold there was a MacDonald's, but unfortunately for MacDonald's there was also a Chinese wok restaurant and we decided on that. So we got some noodles and other Chinese goodies. Such a welcome change from Cascade Park Vista and it's bland tasteless menu. I have no idea why institutions feel a tasteless unappetising dish is also healthy. But as far as I am concerned it's goodbye Krispy Kreme and it's sugary diabetic creating donut. It has seen the last of us. There was enough left over for me to have dinner in my room AND a snack later. As always Kay appreciated the outing.
 |
| On to Paris |
No comments:
Post a Comment