Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Shuttle to see Kay. Wild ride.
I fi
nally made it to see Kay today. I got to the waiting room about 10 to one. I checked with the Shutte Dispatcher about 1:29 and found out that the shuttle was running a "little" late. It was supposedly to arrive about 1:40 PM. We picked up a passenger and took her to her destination somewhat out in the sticks. Arriving there about 2:00 PM. As I was due to be picked up at 2:30 on the return trip I called the dispatcher and managed to get a return trip at 3:00 PM. That would give me a little over 30 minutes to visit. I am beginning to think that me showing up for 30 minutes every day will be adequate for her to be satsfied with her surroundings until the next visit. On the other hand I have no idea if that enters into her thinking at all. We watched the arts channel until I had to go. The shuttle did not stop on the way home so we made good time getting back. The shuttle never takes the shortest route but routes that I in a cab never took. Always routes that take longer than I ever had to take in a cab. I cant figure out what GPS these guys are using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment