I have been going every day to see Kay every day but one recently and that day I had got mixed up and had not signed up for shuttle. Instead I got acquainted with the city bus system and went to Radio Shack and bought 65 bucks of over priced cables and power supplies. Not again will I do that. I can afford to wait a day or two for online shopping. Kay is not changing very much. She is always glad to see me and immediately recognizes me. Today I went in and because of my bad eyes especially in good lighting the cateracts make it hard to determine who is who (whom?) But as I was looking around I saw her waving to me from across the room. (10-12 ft) So she recognizes me right away. We went to her room and watched the arts channel until I had to leave. When I started to leave I asked her if she wanted to go to the community room but when I got her there she immediately started to go to sleep so I took her back to her room and let her go to bed for a nap. For myself I never allow myself to look like the old folks always going to sleep. I will keep my eyes open no matter what!
A man and wife are supposed to be together. I can never accept this as long as we are alive. I will always long to be with her. No matter what her condition. It is worst when I go to bed and things are quiet. I lie down and then what? It is hard to get over the fact that over 20 thousand times I went to bed and she was beside me. Dont feel sorry for me. I just like to remember. It is good to put it down in black and white. I don't want to put a bad trip on anyone. This is done simply to record what you or anyone might have to go through. You will if you live long enough. She is the one that created all these wonderful memories I cant forget. Have a nice day,
![]() |
| Done in Hassleblad camera by covering one half the lens, her on the side, then covering the other side that she was on and taking a picture of the rose. |


No comments:
Post a Comment