Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Monday, September 30, 2013
9-30-2013 Visiting Kay
I went down stairs about 10 to one pm and left about 1:30 getting to Kays place about 150. She was in her bed as the aid said she had just put her there. I watched her a couple minutes and when I put my hand on her she woke up confused. After a minute or so she straightened up and put her slippers on and went to the community room. We sat there and at 2;20 I went downstairs to catch the shuttle back. About a 30 minute visit. I had to wait until after 3 for a bus as there was some confusion at the bus dispatcher. We had to stop on the way back and pick up another passenger. I finally got back at 3:50. almost 3 hours for a 30 minute visit.
Kay had received a card from Shirley but I did ot get to see it. They said she looked and enjoyed the card. I will see it tomorrow. Week ends seems to be the most reliable using the shutter. More people use it during the week like today. Although there was not a lot of people using it just some confusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment