Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9/17/2013 No shuttle today


About 18 years



I made it to see Kay today but had to take a cab because I had not scheduled a ride on the shuttle.  She was walking the hall.  I don't know why.  She may have been bored but on the other hand  she might have been lost. Although this is just a hallway in a square shape around the building there is nothing to see but hall walls and doors. Along the walls are doorways leading to their bedrooms on the outer wall or in some cases the community TV room Dining room or perhaps other rooms depending at what part of the hall you are in. So I don't know if she was lost, just taking a walk or what she was doing.  But I took her to the patio and we sat outside and watched traffic.  I gave her my Walkman Radio to listen to on the headset which she did the entire time we were there.  In about a hour I told her I would go home but I would be back tomorrow and she said OK without hesitation.  I am always worried when I have to leave as it might trigger a desire to go with me.  But this time she said ok.  She would not be a lot of trouble to take care of the way she is now.  When we got to the door to enter the building just as spontaneous as it could be she said "I will open the door for you." That is shocking as I did not expect a complete sentence from her.   
Monaco

No comments: