Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Di amd Doyal visit Kay

Kay and little friend or niece. Don't remember
 I  Went over to see Kay this afternoon.  I had to wait half hour for my favorite cab driver.  He was busy on a job and I waited until he finished.  He took me the shortest route the first time he picked me up to see Kay  He can save me 2 to 4 dollars a trip because he takes the best route.  Most drivers for yellow cab are black just recently over from Africa. Some can hardly program the GPS because they are so new to the US.  They don't know Tacoma or if they do they   deliberately go a way that costs more.  Two or three dollar each way adds up over a period of time.  But Roger is honest and even would have done the job without a tip but  I insisted as even with tip it is 3 dollars cheaper than the cheapest of other drivers Going the longest way of course but also every time you stop for a traffic light adds to the cost.  
Kay was in bed but dressed. I  noticed that Dianne had been there this morning.  Looks like she did not take Kay out although she might have today but I could not tell.   The other days she was there only about an hour so I don't think she went anywhere.  It would have been nice for her to bring Kay over to see me.  
Kay and Geneva Hemry
    

No comments: