Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Visited Kay today




Tom took me to see Kay today.  She was in her bed sleeping but woke up easily when I sat on the bed.  We took her out to the Krispy Kreme donut  store and while I and Tom had coffee and donuts she had a donut.  She did not drink the drink Tom got for her. We visited for a while then went back.  We wondered whose clothes she was wearing because they were not hers. I looked in her closet and it was almost empty/  Her clothe are marked wth her name but that does not mean anything looks like.  The whole place is sweltering.  There seems to be some air conditioning but does not work well.  On a hot day I would recommend the health department check into it. today it is not all that hot either.  

Coming back to the room is the worst time of day here.  I suppose the fact of returning to an empty room and no possibility of seeing family and realizing Kay is also  alone  makes me blue.  

There is no substitute for family.  There is the idea that to offer some activities will get your mind off your family.  Unless you are abandoned by family I don't think it is possible get your mind off family.  This is the reason I have resisted going to one of these places all this time. 

No comments: