Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

How Kay is gettig along



Tom did a lot of shopping yesterday for me and then took me over to see Kay.  She was very happy to see us and we took her over to a Crispy Creme for an outing.  There is not much to do there where she stays.  She said she was "bad" which meant she might be constipated when we were at the apartment although she did not seem in any distress.  To clear things up I called and told them she had indicated she might be constipated although I could not be absolutely sure of what she was trying to tell me.  I called the nurse at the place and asked her if they would take a test.  She said they would.  So I called this morning and was told she did have a bowl movement which means me they  actually did what I asked.  I feel a lot better. 
even though she had the bowl movement!  Now all I need to check into is the oppressive heat.  The air conditioning is atrocious.  Like a furnace when the day is hot. I will have to get a thermometer somehow. 

No comments: