Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

New development today



Early family picture with Loyal and ruth's family
I don't know the year.
A sad day for me today.  I went to visit Kay and found her sitting in the TV viewing room head bowed sleeping sitting up.  I think most of us have been to places like this where we have seen other people doing the same thing. I'm sure you felt a sense of sadness to see people living in this condition.  Hopefully you are one who can go home and forget.  I cant.  I now have to live with this.  

I woke her up and we shared my walker and went back to her room.  You ever seen two old people sharing one walker?  I guess it must have looked funny.  I got a sweater on her and we went out to the patio but she did not want to stay.  I think she thought it would be cold.  I have noticed the past two times that she seemed cold even though it was warm. DVD was very warm.  Her cheeks and nose are cold.  I have no idea of what it means if anything. Maybe just being old. All this time she seemed sleepy so in about a half hour I asked her if she wanted to go to sleep which she indicated she did.  So I came home.  













No comments: