Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good visit today

Ray Rayburn and Kay

 I  went over to see Kay today.  She was in the TV Viewing room.  We went outside to the patio on her floor and sat for a while.  It occurred to me that I could show her pictures if I had any.  As I did not I emailed Tom and asked him if he would bring some next time.  When we were coming down the hall I asked her if she missed me.  Without hesitation she said "Yes".  That  surprised me that it was so quick and definite.  Maybe she can remember us even though she doesn't seem to.  Not having any games other than checkers I could not play games with her today,  

The  visit went so well today the hurt tonight is not too bad.  


Kay at cabinet with music boxes, ceramics and so on

   

No comments: