Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Comments on Assisted Living



 I want to arrange transportation to get over to see Kay as soon as I can.  All public transportation systems have small buses to take people who are too handicapped to take the normal bus other people do.  Kay, my wife is in another institution with no one to visit her.  Last Friday I went to the office and asked if I could arrange to get the necessary transportation.  The manager here happily agreed to do the paper work.  As people like this are generally pretty busy I hoped he would get on it ad not put it on a back burner and do it when he got around to it.  It has bee my experience that anytime you do something when you get around to it you never get around to it.  It is my belief that the delay in getting my ok for transportation really indicates what these people really think about the people in this institution.
Kathleen on the left. 

No comments: