Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another visit today

 

I went to see Kay again today.  She was in bed sleeping but woke when I sat on the bed.  For some reason she kept repeating that "I am going". I couldn't figure out what she meant but finally asked if she hurt.  She indicated her head when I asked where.  So by that time we were out on the patio and I called down to the nurses station  and told them that I thought she might be having a Migraine headache.  By the time the nurse  got there she did not seem in much distress so the end result was that we could not do anything and she seemed over it anyway.  After a while we went back and lay down together as there is no place to sit in the room except on the bed.  The headboard is uncomfortable Soon she indicated she was tired so I told her I was going home and she could go to sleep which she seemed glad to do.  So I returned home.  She didn't want to go home with me but accepted my goodbye without protest.     


No comments: