Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kay is gone

 Tom and Peg took Kay to the rest home this morning.

Her she is getting into the car to leave    I am in the process of removing pictures from the walls.  these are all poster size most 20x30 inch.  I will be posting them on this blog.  If anyone sees a picture they would like just ask.  Free byt you should expect to pay for shipping because the shipping box and postage does cost something.    Here is a typical picture.  Most family  and most of Kay but lots are WW2   Here is a picture from the wall.  Oops, I have not downloaded the ones I took a picture of yet. Back to removing them yet.  Stay in touch.

They are making a much over Kay which is good for keeping her mind off the move.  I hear this is a good place.  

No comments: