Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

 Kay is in a very bad mood this morning for some reason. Or maybe in her condition no reason at all. I made breakfast for her of toast, lactose free milk and cold cereal.  I don't think she ate a bit of it.  She would not take her morning pill so I put it back and will try later.  Last night she had an amazing conversation with Virginia.  Virginia knows how to talk to her to have almost a two way conversation.  Kay was in a really upbeat mood afterwards.  Cheerful too.  When it started she was somewhat hesitant but soon snapped out of it and got in the swing of talking to Virginia.  The other day Tom came by and on the spur of the moment took her to the store then on to his house for something.  She got such pleasure of being with her son I hope he will do it again when he gets back from the coast. I  couldn't believe how much she enjoyed the time with him. 

No comments: