Winona the Social services worker found some ants, the little red kind around a piece of food dropped on the floor over where my friend was sitting last night and told me about it. I said OK I will go tell the manager of the apartment complex and have them take care of them. In the past I have just set out an ant trap under the sink and it seemed to take care of them. But I had never let food stay on the floor any time that I knew of so really don't know how to compare to previous time. She came to me later and said they were still there. I asked her if she had picked up the food and she said no. So I asked her why not and she said no they got ALL over her hand. I told her to use a piece of paper and she said no. I blew up and said to use the vacuum then. She then got the vacuum out and did the house. This woman has more biases , for lack of another word, than you can shake a stick at. (strange) She keeps bringing these cans of stuff from the food bank I presume. I don't like canned vegetables as I like fresh vegetables.
I had a part package of beans so decided then boil them and make chili. I went and got hamburger and canned tomatoes. I had enough other stuff. I need something for the week end and chili will help. If she fools around doing other things she will not have time to make if if she does not get with it.
All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members
No comments:
Post a Comment