Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

 Kay has been plagued with Anemia.  Several times she has gone to emergency because of it.  Now I am convinced she is that way because she has diarrhea. The doctors cant figure it out because she cant tell them what is going on.   I have suspected it but she continually says she is OK.  But she keeps going to the bathroom even though the stool collector I have never collects anything.  But I got my ear  next to her abdomen yesterday and I could hear something going on like when a persons stomach growls. So the thought occurred to me that if I can hear it I should be able to record it. I can then give it to the doctors to convince them. I have a contact mic and I will test it out on her today.  It is frustrating because with all her ailments we really need her input.  Hopefully this new idea will work.  I can at least verify by listening by ear to her condition and if she is like she was yesterday I should be able to record it.  This will be my second medical breakthrough.  The first one was curing toenail fungus. Is anyone out there listening? I gave her an Imodium last night so maybe I will hear nothing. 
Next day..................................
I finally got Kay to  allow me to apply a contact mic to her abdomen.   Nothing to report. I wont have to do anything until she gets diarrhea because the recording will be for a doctor anyway.  

No comments: