Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015


I don't understand what is going on here.  I uploaded todays video and when I loked at it the front end was chopped off.  Probably just a few seconds but it is confusing.  I also have been embedding the video here so it is easy to see without going to youtube.   In any case you may have to click on the link here if I am unable to get the embed code. This will also appear on facebook.  I have to recheck youtube to see if I can get the embed code.  There may be a serious deterioration in Kay as there was a completely differenct meeting with her today.  I explain it in the video and also show some very old film of 35 or 40 years ago she appeared in.

This is the link if the embed code does not work.
https://youtu.be/Ug3sghOMTQQ


No comments: