Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Truffles and Ingrid Bauer

 Kay was on her bed when I got there so I took her to our hall spot for treats.  Nothing was going on for some reason.  She seemed very hungry and ate at least 3 truffles and part of a banana/  Then she ate a couple graham cracker. We started back and walking around the hall for exercise before going to her room.  I usually let her use my walker because she likes it.  It also has my bags on it with the truffles.  This time which she have never done before she stopped and tried to get into my bag with the truffles. I helped her get another one.  Then we got to her room and stayed there for the rest of the stay.  

I sent an email to a Prof. Ingrid Bauer who is at the U of Salzburg.  She seems to be there but I will not know until she answers.  She interviewed me on our trip there for a book she was writing. There are some things I want to ask her about. There is a woman here who lived in Berlin at the Russian capture.  She said some things I would like to ask Ingrid about.     She may know the answer.  

No comments: