Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

A great day out

 Yesterday  I think Kay had a wonderful time.  Tom and I went over about 9 45 ad waited a few minutes until the caregiver made her up.  We then took  her to church and got there about 10 20.  Just right.  When people stood she also stood but I could see she was not comfortable standing so I told her to sit.  She sat through the service just fine.  WE took her back
74 Years together.  
to be checked over at Cascade and then to OCB.  It was a wonderful day.   She enjoys  being with her kids.  She also likes to get out of the place.  Eve though she might not show it I know from past experience she gets bored looking at the 4 walls there.  All of them do I believe.  Today nothing going on but I leaned something about being blind.  I bought a voice recorder the other day but it had no manual.  I got to talking to a bus driver and he said they were used to keep a record of where you put something down.  As I was looking for the recorder I could see how it could help me keep track of things.  Now I make sure what I want is out in the open so I can see it.  I would improve on it by having two channels. One for normal recording and the other saved for where things are put down.  In this case someone had moved the recorder so that was the reason I could not find it. 

No comments: