Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Late as usual. Depressing

 By the time I got there today they had already done the exerciese and the leader was going over current events and other topics.  Thesre was no chair open next to her so I sat across the room.  I sat across the room from her.  She saw me and smiled so I know she knows me.  Shortly I got her and went into the hall foor her usual treats.   The to her room for the remainder of my stay.  It was quite short because I got there so late.  To make up a little for the shortness I stayed after pickup time because I knew they would call me if the bus came before I I got down. Sure enough it was late and I sort of made up for getting there late. It should not be too late because then I am late for lunch/  In that case I just call and tell them I will be late and hold the plate.  


This is a depressing place.  Nothing wrong with it just what it represents.  Some days Fire is here several  times.  If you think doing activities hides the fact far from it.  Think about it.  In the evening is most depressing.  Quiet, Kay is there and I am here.  



Have a nice day

No comments: