Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Serenity then Chaos

 Got to see Kay today.  I  first took her into the activity room where I participating in their exercises.  Most of them seem to like it.  Kay just sits there of course.  I think she might participate in them so a limited extent like she did before if I keep taking her into the room like I have.  I keep her there listening and watching as she seems to like being with the crowd.  She sometimes leaves her room with me when I leave and goes to the activity room as I catch the elevator.  This means I  don't give her a truffle until  I leave.  The last half hour I take her back to her room and a truffle then a few munutes of rest before I leave.  She went with me today,   I directed her to the activity room instead of continuing on around the hall in a walk. Very routine today.

Not so routine at home.  I went to the Dr and got my bandage over the nose surgery removed.  They took out the stitches.  I go back in two and a half weeks for a follow up and final I hope.  
Back home here the usual bickering.  A woman wants to come to near our table as her friend at the table and her like to talk.  She said the other women at the table don't like her and forced her to leave with very vindictive actions. That is the same table that another woman also left under the same conditions some months back.  The is the second and possibly the third forced out from there.  She in her young days attended some catholic  boarding schools.  Sounds like there might be some conditions that exist here also exist there;






e














s there. It will be hard to get her to move to our table as it is filled up  Sounds like common problems in these and those kind of institutions We will see.   I have never been privy to the goings on in a catholic girls school.      

No comments: