Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

This might be minor to you

 Lately Kay has been in the activity room when I get there. By then they are doing exercises and I join in.  Most of the time there is no chair next to Kay so I find one to sit next to her if there is room.  Up to recently she has been in her room or somewhere else when exercises are going on. Now she sits with them but not participating.  It has been a few days now and so expected that they set out a chair next to her so I don't have to look for one.  She seemed to appreciate me and was continually smiling at me whenever I looked at her.  She doesn't enter the exercises but today she stood with me during one where we stood to do it.  That was really a surprise to me even though she didn't stand during the entire exercise.  I had to take her back t her room before they finished talking about historical events on this day, because I wanted to give her a treat although I was out of truffles.  Putting out the  chair and especially her standing with me was quite and event.  this is not the first time I have noticed that she learns some kind of things when it is done enough times. Other things are impossible it seems for her to comprehend.  Such changing direction to go somewhere in a different direction. Walking down a hall that turns is different and she does that OK.    

No comments: