Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kay very weak.

 Kay was sitting in the activity room with her head on the table while the others were doing exercises.  I took her for a walk around the hall then decided to do it again.  Although I was not walking very fast she still seemed to be walking faster than she usually does.  So by the time we got to the  most distant from  her room she started saying something that I thought meant she was too tired to go on.  As I could not carry her and there was no Caregiver around all I could was slow up and encourage her to keep going.  So at a very slow pace we finally got to her room where she lay down on the bed for the remainder of the hour.  I got there late. That made me feel terrible of course.  Not too many days ago she managed to go three or four times around the halls. I don't know if this means anything or not.  Maybe she was especially tired today.  I didn't ask anyone if she ate breakfast and lunch.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad there isn't a Dr. either on duty or to leave a message for;re; her tiredness and to keep track of the meals she takes.
I'm just sorry you can't be THERE, instead of traveling across town each day.

Unknown said...

xxx